Caspar Community Steering Committee Meeting minutes : : 29 May 1998 meeting
Time: The meeting began at approximately 8:00 AM and adjourned at approximately 11:00 AM.
Attending: P. Hunter, M. Green, K. Clark, M. Potts, V. Taylor, M. Dell'Ara, J. Tarbell
- Approved the following mission statement: "To preserve and enhance the quality of all life in Caspar"
- Changes were made to the draft by-laws prepared by Meridian Green and Patty Madigan. Further consideration was tabled until the June 5 meeting. [Note: draft bylaws should be attached to Minutes.]
- Tabled the community coordinator and budget discussions until June 5.
- Approved part 1 of the proposal on planning by Randy Hester, subject to modifications to be proposed by Michael Potts by phone to Randy. [Note: Randy letter should be attached to Minutes.]
- Appointed a subcommittee on handling of donations (Michael Potts and Ken Clark)
- Appointed Mike Dell'Ara to investigate legal liability and insurance for Steering Committee members
- Appointed Vince Taylor to handle PR for upcoming, June Community Meeting.
minutes submitted by Vince Taylor
previous meeting's minutes
: next meeting's minutes
: Downtown Caspar :
: Happenings :
: Points of Interest :
: about this site :
for more information, email the Caspar Village webster,
: : posted 7 June 1998 11:44 Caspar (Pacific) time : :
printed with 100% recycled electrons!